- This event has passed.
Extraordinary Traverse City Estate Sale
April 17 - April 18
April 17 from 9-5
April 18 from 9-3
This sale is from a lifetime collector of many historical items, including an antique post office, antique postal documents, stamps, extensive library including antiquarian books, many antique road and advertising signs, huge collection of stunning Swarovski pieces, silver, original artwork, antique license plates, China, Crystal, antique oyster tins, Mid Century dinnerware, ephemera, Hoosier cabinet, stunning antique mahogany sideboard, antique dressers and chairs, Middle Eastern lamps, jewelry, bookcases, antique wood crates, Zenith Cobra, Native American artwork, and SO MUCH MORE!
This is a massive sale that will be held over two weekends. A limited number of people will be allowed in the home at one time due to Coronovirus restrictions and limited space in the home.
PLEASE NOTE: We do appreciate all of the interest in this sale! However, we are very busy prepping and are unable to answer questions regarding specific items at this time.
- Cash or credit card(3% surcharge for all credit card purchases)
- No early sales
- If necessary, we will start a SIGN IN list and allow entrance only to customers who are present when their name is called.
- PLEASE BRING BAGS AND/OR BOXES and, if necessary, SOMEONE TO HELP CARRY YOUR PURCHASES
- Wise Owl Estate Sale company cannot accept phone calls on the days of the sale, as we will be busy assisting customers onsite.
- Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways or mailboxes or park on anyone’s lawn.
- Please do not keep items with you or place on hold unless you are certain you will be purchasing.