- This event has passed.
Glen Arbor Estate Sale at the Homestead
September 29, 2017 - October 1, 2017
September 29 from 10-4
September 30 from 9-4
October 1 from 9-2
5111 Timbercrest, Glen Arbor
This is a fabulous high quality sale you will not want to miss!
Cherry dining table and chairs made by Stickley, cherry armoire by Thomasville, cherry 4 post queen size bed and matching cherry nightstand by Ethan Allen, painted slant top writing desk, painted gate leg dining table, lamps, pottery, antique Currier and Ives lithograph framed prints, beautiful 8 foot pool table by Olhausen, Pennsylvania cherry game table and mini bar by Darafeev, highly collectible Super Chexx bubble air hockey game, neon billiard sign, stained glass billiard lamp, rare Jacob Eby grandfather clock,( limited edition 21 of 300 -Colonial of Zeeland), antique wall clocks, antique mantle clocks, civil war reenactment gear and clothing, Ethan Allen Tavern Pine furniture, antique copper pans, vintage Ethan Allen, antique sugar bucket, painted chest, antique inlaid banjo barometer from 1802, wonderful book collection, cherry end-tables, bedroom set, bookcase, cherry stools, Browning A5 12 guage lightweight FN shotgun, curly maple long gun, antique flintlocks, high quality mens clothing, 2 Ocean kayaks, Kabir Kouba snowshoes, high quality hand tools, vintage pewter pieces, 47 inch JVC flat screen tv, and the list continues. Check out wiseowlestatesales.com for more details and pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: You will have to park at the bottom of the hill in the south parking lot. No parking on the street.. The driveway is steep. Please bring your own bags and packing materials.
- Cash or credit card(3% surcharge for all credit card purchases)
- No early sales
- If necessary, we will start a SIGN IN list and allow entrance only to customers who are present when their name is called.
- PLEASE BRING BAGS AND/OR BOXES and, if necessary, SOMEONE TO HELP CARRY YOUR PURCHASES
- Wise Owl Estate Sale company cannot accept phone calls on the days of the sale, as we will be busy assisting customers onsite.
- Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways or mailboxes or park on anyone’s lawn.
- Please do not keep items with you or place on hold unless you are certain you will be purchasing.