- This event has passed.
Northport Cottage Estate Sale
October 6, 2017 - October 8, 2017
Living Estate Sale in Northport
October 6th 3pm-7pm, October 7th 9am-4pm and October 8th 10am-2pm.
8830 N. Dawn Haven Road, Northport
Small, but filled with delightful items to fill your home! Small slip-covered sofa, 2 commanding wicker chairs and ottomans, beautiful primitive pine chest of drawers, primitive rocking chair, cute painted 50’s dining table set with 6 chairs, unique antique floor oil lamp, shabby chic cabinets and cupboards, 2 twin beds, lamps, painted dresser and nightstand, vintage pottery enamelware, beautiful antique and contemporary entertaining pieces, books- including signed copy of True North by Jim Harrison, nice selection of books, beautiful piece of Weller pottery, English china pieces, Harlequin Fiestaware pitcher, vintage ceramic teapots, cute iron etagere, cottage pillows, Schwinn Moab mountain bike, 2 collectible critters made by Lynn Spitz-Nagel, shabby chic mirrors, vintage framed prints, very nice linens, Yamaha piano, beautiful Lloyd Flanders patio furniture, vintage garden plant stand, lava lamp, 16′ Liquid Logic kayak with rudder- in very good shape, Mad River canoe, and the list continues.
This is a tiny, but super cute cottage filled with goodies. We will only let 15 customers in at a time. Sign up sheet will be put out at 2 pm on Friday.
You will be required to take your shoes off or wear provided booties. Please bring your own packing materials for collectibles.
- Cash or credit card(3% surcharge for all credit card purchases)
- No early sales
- If necessary, we will start a SIGN IN list and allow entrance only to customers who are present when their name is called.
- PLEASE BRING BAGS AND/OR BOXES and, if necessary, SOMEONE TO HELP CARRY YOUR PURCHASES
- Wise Owl Estate Sale company cannot accept phone calls on the days of the sale, as we will be busy assisting customers onsite.
- Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways or mailboxes or park on anyone’s lawn.
- Please do not keep items with you or place on hold unless you are certain you will be purchasing.