- This event has passed.
Suttons Bay Estate Sale PART II! (To be held offsite in TC)
October 26, 2018 - October 28, 2018
Suttons Bay Applegate Collection Sale
(And we’ve added many more items!)
American Legion Hall
1231 Hastings Street, 49686
October 27th from 9-5. October 28 from 9-3.
This is the second part of our Estate sale of The Applegate Collection (Suttons Bay) antique shop owners. Featured in House Beautiful Magazine, Architectural Digest, the Grand Hotel, and prominent antique shows throughout the Midwest and East Coast, the Applegate Collection was known for their expertise in antique wicker furniture. We have several rare and unique pieces from their collection and much more, including:
- Antique wicker
- Rare Heywood Wakefield “Turkish chair”
- Antique pine chests of drawers and pie safes
- Stunning antique secretary
- Upholstered sofa and chairs
- CHRISTMAS decor GALORE! (Many antique and vintage items)
- Gorham Sterling flatware
- Beautiful fur coats
- Lots and lots of clothing
- Antique hat stands
- Large collection of books, including cookbooks, home design, political history, and fiction
- Folk art, including primitive dolls
- Native American baskets and assorted items
- Antique chocolate molds
- Huge collection of antique iron door stops
- Wood cobblers shoe molds
- Antique balloon molds
- Antique letters from small to large
- Nice collection of costume jewelry
- Vintage dishware, including Marcrest
- Vintage political items
And the list goes on…
- Cash or credit card(3% surcharge for all credit card purchases)
- No early sales
- If necessary, we will start a SIGN IN list and allow entrance only to customers who are present when their name is called.
- PLEASE BRING BAGS AND/OR BOXES and, if necessary, SOMEONE TO HELP CARRY YOUR PURCHASES
- Wise Owl Estate Sale company cannot accept phone calls on the days of the sale, as we will be busy assisting customers onsite.
- Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways or mailboxes or park on anyone’s lawn.
- Please do not keep items with you or place on hold unless you are certain you will be purchasing.